COVID-19 UPDATE & changes
Our staff are regularly disinfecting equipment, door handles, treatment beds and sanitizer stations in every effort to maintain a covid safe location. We ask if you can take note of the following when visiting our Practice:
- Please use the hand sanitizer supplied upon entry and exit of the premises and at the entrance to the Gym/Treatment area.
- Arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- If you are not the direct parent or carer of a patient please remain outside the Practice.
- The reception area and pool bathrooms allow for only 6 people at a time so please observe these measures.
- Hydrotherapy appointments are to be pre-booked. All programs are limited to 30 minutes. If you need to get changed for your pool visit please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment
- Clinical Pilates, Aqua Aerobics and Falls Prevention Classes have resumed but class numbers are limited and you will need to make a booking.
- While face masks are not compulsory, if you would like your treating practitioner to wear a mask please inform reception as we are only too happy to oblige.
- If you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, sore throat, or general cold/flu-like symptoms), have recently travelled to a hotspot or have been in contact with a confirmed case, please call to re-schedule your appointment for the safety of yourself, our staff and other patrons.
If you are unsure as to whether or not you have been to a confirmed hotspot, the below link has a current list of confirmed areas.
We are a government registered COVID-safe business
Have a question for us?
72-74 Regentville Road, Jamisontown, NSW, Australia
Ph: (02) 4721 1222
Friday: 8am-5pm Saturday: 8am-10:30am (Pool Only)