COVID-19 UPDATE & changes
IF YOU HAVE BEEN TO ANY OF THE CONFIRMED COVID LOCATIONS OR HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN OR TESTED POSITIVE TO COVID-19 PLEASE RE-SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Our staff are regularly disinfecting equipment, door handles, treatment beds and sanitizer stations in every effort to maintain a covid safe location. We ask if you can take note of the following when visiting our Practice:
- Masks are not mandatory in our practice, if you prefer to wear one you are more than welcome to and if you would like your treating therapist to wear one during your consulatation please inform the practice prior to your appointment.
- Please use the hand sanitizer supplied upon entry and exit of the premises and at the entrance to the Gym/Treatment area.
- Arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- If you are not the direct parent or carer of a patient please remain outside the Practice.
- The reception area and pool bathrooms allow for only 6 people at a time so please observe these measures.
- Hydrotherapy appointments are to be pre-booked. All programs are limited to 30 minutes. If you need to get changed for your pool visit please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment
- Clinical Pilates, Aqua Aerobics and Falls Prevention Classes have resumed but class numbers are limited and you will need to make a booking.
- If you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, sore throat, or general cold/flu-like symptoms), have recently travelled to a hotspot or have been in contact with a confirmed case, please call to re-schedule your appointment for the safety of yourself, our staff and other patrons.
If you are unsure as to whether or not you have been to a confirmed hotspot, the below link has a current list of confirmed areas.
We are a government registered COVID-safe business
Have a question for us?
72-74 Regentville Road, Jamisontown, NSW, Australia
Ph: (02) 4721 1222
Friday: 8am-5pm Saturday: 8am-10:30am (Pool Only)