COVID-19 UPDATE & changes
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made temporary changes:
– We encourage all patients to use hand sanitizer upon entry and exit to the premises.
– Patients are encouraged to bring their own towels to appointments.
– We ask patients to arrive no more than 15 minutes to their appointment for social distancing purposes in the reception area.
– If you are not the direct parent or carer of a patient we ask that you remain outside of the practice to allow social distancing in the reception area and pool room.
– Hydrotherapy appointments must be pre-booked to allow no more than five people in the pool at a time, and all programs must be for 30 minutes to implement social distancing in the pool area and bathrooms (if you need to get changed for your pool visit please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment) we asked that this is followed strictly.
– Additional hygiene practices are being implemented by staff throughout the day.
– Pilates, Aqua Aerobics and Falls Prevention Classes are back up and running, with a new time schedule, due to government regulations there are limited spots in each class. We ask that all spots are pre-booked to secure your place.
Have a question for us?
72-74 Regentville Road, Jamisontown, NSW, Australia
Ph: (02) 4721 1222
Friday: 8am-5pm Saturday: 8am-10:30am (Pool Only)