COVID-19 UPDATE & changes
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made temporary changes:
– We encourage all patients to use hand sanitizer upon entry and exit of the premises.
– We ask patients to arrive no more than 10 minutes to their appointment for social distancing purposes in the reception area.
– If you are not the direct parent or carer of a patient we ask that you remain outside of the practice to allow social distancing in the reception area, pool room and treatment areas.
– Due to social distancing regulations the reception area and bathrooms allow for only 6 people at a time.
– Hydrotherapy appointments must be pre-booked to allow no more than five people in the pool at a time, and all programs must be for 30 minutes to implement social distancing in the pool area and bathrooms (if you need to get changed for your pool visit please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment) we asked that this is followed strictly.
– Additional hygiene practices are being implemented by staff throughout the day, this includes regular disinfecting of equipment, handles, treatment beds and sanitizer stations.
– Clinical Pilates, Aqua Aerobics and Falls Prevention Classes are back up and running, with a new time schedule, due to government regulations there are limited spots in each class. We ask that all spots are pre-booked to secure your place.
– Face masks are currently not compulsory when entering our clinic, although you are more than welcome to wear one if you feel comfortable doing so. If you would like your treating practitioner to wear a mask during your consultation please inform reception either when booking your appointment or once you attend your appointment. Mask wearing is not necessary in the pool as long as social distancing is followed.
– If you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, sore throat, or general cold/flu-like symptoms), recently traveled to a hotspot or have been in contact with a confirmed corona virus case we ask that you re-schedule your appointment for the safety of yourself, our staff and other patrons of the practice.
If you are unsure as to whether or not you have been to a confirmed hotspot, the below link has a current list of confirmed areas.
We are a government registered COVID-safe business
Have a question for us?
72-74 Regentville Road, Jamisontown, NSW, Australia
Ph: (02) 4721 1222
Friday: 8am-5pm Saturday: 8am-10:30am (Pool Only)